- We recommend cleaning the mat every 5-10 uses. Please note our mats are earth friendly and durable, but over cleaning will wear the material faster.
- Wipe the mat with cloth dipped in dish soap diluted in lots of water, wipe gently with a cloth.
- Let the mat dry after yoga class or cleaning activity.
- Roll the mat with the top surface outside (dots guide to be outside) to let the mat stay flat during your practice.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use washing machine or dryer.
- Do not use chemical mat cleaner spray or oil sprays.
- For mat layer protection, avoid having lotions or rings on hands/feet before practice.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to us on: email@example.com.